"L-O-V-E in Black" Art Print
This unique art print features the word "LOVE" with the following sayings printed inside:
- Your mind will believe everything you tell it. Feed it truth, feed it with love.
- Swim in the sea. Go on roadtrips, count the stars. Find true love.
- Love is the bridge between you & everything. - Rumi
- If you marry a monkey for its wealth, the money goes & the monkey remains. - Proverb
- Not all of us can do great things but we can do small things with great love. - Mother Teresa
- The heart that loves is always young. - Old Proverb
- You don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate and what's written in the stars. - Anais Nin
- Give all to love obey thy heart. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Never love anybody who treats you like you are ordinary. - Oscar Wilde
- He who plants kindness gathers love. - Saint Basil
- Love me, love my dog. - Old Proverb
- And we are put on earth a little space, that we may learn to bear the beams of love. - William Blake
- Love yourself the forget it. The love the world. - Mary Oliver
- Almost everybody's happy to be a fool for love. - Jack Nicholson
- Close your eyes. Fall in love. Stay there. - Rumi
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. - Maya Angelou
- One love. One heart. Let's get together & feel all right. - Bob Marley
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. - Mother Teresa
- If you truly loved yourself you could never hurt another. - Buddha
- If the full moon loves you why worry with the stars. - Old Proverb
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to no one. - Shakespeare
- Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tale. - Kinky Friedman
- Love is the bridge between you and everything. - Rumi
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. - MLK Jr.
- Spread love everywhere you go. - Mother Teresa
- If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left in the sixties, that's his problem. Love & peace are eternal. - John Lennon
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
- Use the gifts you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. - St. Teresa
- The best portion of your life will be the small name. Less moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
- Whatever the question, love is the answer. - Wayne Dyer
- The course of love never did run smooth. - Old Proverb
- Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. - Ernest Hemingway
- Love is old. Love is new, love is all, love is you. - The Beatles
- This sky where we live is no place to lose your wings so love, love, love. - Hafiz
- Don't look for love. Quietly give it away & let it find you back.
- Love sometimes wants to do us a great favor: hold us upside down and shake all the nonsense out. - Hafiz
- Where there is no love, put love - and you will find love. - St. John of the Cross
- There is no remedy for love, but to love more - Thoreau
- The goal is to laugh forever with someone you take seriously.
Available in three sizes:
- 25" x 36"
- 35" x 46"
- 43" x 57" (grey wood frame only)
Available in two frame styles:
- Gallery Wrap
- Grey Wood Frame