"Choose Love in White" Art Print
Choose Love was created to remind the people around us that love is the answer - no matter what the question is. This Art Print by Rebecca Puig is handmade in Roswell, Georgia with a whole lotta love.
Available sizes and two frame styles:
- 23" x 23"
- 36" x 36"
- 46" x 46"
- 24.5" x 24.5"
- 36" x 36"
- 48" x 48"
- Today be the reason someone feels loved.
- Keep your head up & keep your heart strong
- Whole lotta love
- Keep shining beautiful one. The world needs your light.
- Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come.
- Choose Love
- And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?
- Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there. - Rumi
- I dont care too much for money, money cant buy me love. - The Beatles
- Plant kindness gather love.
- I like u
- To passerby: love life.
- Eyes open. Mind open. Heart open.
- I want to live. I want to give. Ive been a miner for a heart of gold. Neil Young
- Shine on you crazy diamond.
- May you stand in your light, stand your truth, stand in your power and dwell in love.
- Peace Love & Happiness Jimi Hendrix
- The lovers, the dreamers and me. Kermit the frog
- Love is the answer. What was the question? John Lennon
- Love > fear
- May the long time sun shine upon you. All love surround you. And the pure light within you guide your way on.
- Love all trust few, do wrong to none. - Shakespear
- Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction. - Rumi
- You are so loved
- What are you filling your heart with?
- Let love rule
- What happens when people open their hearts? They get better. Haruki Murakami
- Love is the whole and more than all. - E.E. Cummings
- Courage dear heart - C.S. Lewis
- Get out there and shine baby
- All you have to do is fall in love - Freddie Mercury
- Life is beauty full
- Darling, this I know happiness will follow you everywhere you go. - Elvis
- Mas Amor Por Favor
- Your attention please. I love you and you are beautiful.
- At the end of the day the only questions I will ask myself are: Did I live enough? Did I laugh enough? Did I make a difference?