If you've reached this page, there's a good chance you're concerned about how long it's going to take the treasure you just ordered or are about to order (do itttttt!) from our website to reach you. Well, fortunately, you've come to the right place for information. I'm Amber - the Quirks Shipping Guru!
1. Please know that we are packing and shipping orders of in stock, in house products pretty quickly.
2. Remember Shippageddon 2020? 2021 Is on track to experience the same delays, and we are already starting to see them. What's that mean for us? Shipping on holiday gifts and orders is probably going to be slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
- USPS is going to be the slowest shipping service... especially First Class Mail. New pricing and extended service times were just announced by the Postmaster General at the beginning of August. Because of the backlogs some packages are getting stuck in distribution hubs or are *not* being scanned through these hubs, so it might seem as though your item is not moving, has not shipped, or is stuck in transit somewhere. One of the hubs that is having a tremendous slow down is Richmond, which is our main distribution center and home post office! We're sorry if it's your package that's not arriving when you want, but there is nothing we can do to make things move faster.
3. Make note of items on our site (think Studio M Art Poles, Spicher pieces, Lori Mitchell seasonal figurines, and Laliblue handcrafted jewelry) that are PRE-ORDER items. In some cases, the turnaround time on these pieces could be up to 16 weeks. With delayed shipping and extended production times, it may take as long as 4 months to reach you if you're in the US. This is obviously an extreme example, but we like being prepared for the worst.
3. For our international friends, customs is also experiencing significant delays, so your package that usually takes four to six weeks, may take eight or even 10 weeks. We do offer DHL Express service upon request at checkout. The *minimum* shipping fee for DHL is $30. You may be assessed additional fees depending the size and weight of your parcel.
4. Thank you for choosing to support our woman-owned, small business. Every time we print a shipping label, we do a little happy dance in your honor. You. Are. Amazing!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Shipping Guru
PS - If you track your package at USPS, and it says "In Transit, Arriving Late," we really can't do anything, and it really does mean it's in transit and will arrive and it's going to be laaaaaaaate.