Amber here with some advice about holiday shipping to make your shopping (and life) a little easier!
1. Place your orders early! Like yesterday early. In all seriousness, there are going to be shipping delays on all fronts, which means the sooner we have your holiday order, the sooner we can make sure you have your holiday order!
2. Make note of items on our site (think Studio M Art Poles, Spicher vinyl floor coverings, and Laliblue handcrafted jewelry) that are pre-order items. In some cases, the turnaround time on these pieces is four-six weeks. Please plan accordingly if you want to gift one of these amazing treasures to a friend or family member.
3. December 15 is the last day you can place your order to guarantee delivery by Christmas. Orders placed between December 16 - 20 and shipped via USPS may make it to you in time, but there's a chance they may not. We do have UPS and FedEX expedited shipping options available. Please email email@example.com to inquire about these shipping methods.***
4. For international orders, DHL Express service is available upon request at checkout. The minimum shipping fee for DHL is $20. You may be assessed additional fees depending the size and weight of your parcel.
5. Don't forget the wrapping! Did you know that you can get all of your treasures gift wrapped for a nominal fee? Talk about taking the stress out of holiday shopping!
6. Thank you for choosing to support our woman-owned, small business. Every time we print a shipping label, we do a little happy dance in your honor. You. Are. Amazing!
That's all I've got! Remember to buy early this year!
Resident Shipping Guru at Quirks!
***Expedited shipping will incur additional fees generally payable via Paypal invoice.